Closes: Open until finalists identified – 2 positions open
Portland State University Library
FOR BOTH POSITIONS:
- Staff the Circulation Desk, implement all library policies and procedures, secure all monies at beginning and at the end of shifts, and provide service to all patrons of the library. Resolve non-routine problems and issues with staff and/or patrons ensuring all Library policies and procedures are implemented in a timely fashion. Coordinate the work of up to 15 student employees. Follow all opening and closing procedures when scheduled, and participate in cash counting operations.
- Coordinate circulation operations of the library during assigned desk shifts by ensuring that all library patrons receive prompt, courteous service.
- Become cross-trained in basic details of other Access Services functions, including Reserves, Summit, ILL, Stacks, and Library Tours. Will be trained to perform specific backup functions in one or more of these areas.
- Participate in ongoing training programs and attend departmental meetings.
- Assist in the training of Student Employees
For specific information about each position and to apply please visit: https://jobs.hrc.pdx.edu/postings/26417