West Linn High School
West Linn, OR
- Helping students become effective users of ideas and information.
- Managing the library to create optimum learning conditions in a professional and efficient manner.
- Providing instruction in research process and strategies.
- Demonstrating an appreciation for learning.
- Promoting instructional applications of technology with staff and students.
- Working as a team member with other staff to develop curriculum and resource-based research activities.
- Facilitating use of the library as an extension of the classroom-based instructional program.
- Supervising library instructional assistants, volunteers, and student help in the efficient operation of the center.
- Demonstrating an understanding and appreciation of literature and actively promoting information and recreational reading with all readers.
- Working with students to find literature and/or other resources to meet special interest and special learning needs.
- Preparing, justifying, and administering the library program budget.
- Evaluating and selecting materials and equipment according to the need of users, the existing collection, the school curriculum, and recognized standards of quality.
Link to posting: https://wlwv.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=1603