Meridian Library District
Brief description of position:
- Develops and executes marketing and communication strategies, public relations, material development, community outreach and digital campaigns.
- Drives brand awareness, advocacy and promotion of library programs and products that support our growing community.
- Creates appealing communications and promotional material for our website and external venues, including press releases.
- Provides leadership to Library staff on marketing and communications issues.
- Develops marketing-related guidelines, policies and processes for staff and trains library staff on marketing and communications topics.
- Leads research for library performance and market placement.
Link to the full job announcement: https://secure3.entertimeonline.com/ta/SHR7002.careers?ShowJob=302188934