Cherry Lane Library
Are you looking for a library management role where you can lead a team committed to exceptional service? Be part of a transformational library committed to connecting the community to new and creative resources in meaningful ways.
This full time Main Library General Manager position is responsible for:
- Overseeing the day to day operations of Meridian Library District’s Cherry Lane Library
- Leading a high performing team, including managing division supervisors
- Guiding in developing and implementing programs, library initiatives and services
- Developing and promoting customer service strategies and strategic departmental goals
- Managing multiple projects, including planning, coordinating, budgeting and resource allocation, scheduling, reporting, and supervising
- Evaluating and interpreting library policies and procedures for staff and the public. Resolving patron issues in a positive, friendly manner.
- Participating as a strategic member of the leadership team