Libraries in Clackamas County (LINCC)
Oregon City, OR
Clackamas County Business and Community Services is seeking an energetic, collaborative, experienced, and service-oriented library professional to join our team as the Library Network Manager.
This position oversees the daily operations of the Libraries in Clackamas County (LINCC) Library Support Services office. The Library Network Manager works closely with member libraries to identify and achieve cooperative-wide priorities and goals and ensures that member libraries receive the high-quality and responsive support they need to serve their patrons and communities better.
LINCC Library Support Services provides a variety of centralized services to the 13 independent, autonomous member libraries of the LINCC cooperative, including:
- ILS (Integrated Library System) administration and support
- Network administration and desktop computer management/support
- Centralized cataloging, bibliographic data maintenance, and technical services support
- Materials handling services, including a 7-day/week courier service, daily sorting of all transited library materials, and centralized ILL (interlibrary loan) management
- Working closely with LINCC professional committees (Adult Services, Youth Services, Teen Services, Innovation and Marketing, Multicultural Services, Circulation, and Technical Services) to facilitate and support the development and implementation of cooperative-wide practices, procedures, and initiatives, and
- Centralized procurement, contract administration, and member library invoicing.
The services and support we provide help LINCC member libraries to share their collections, offer patrons a consistent customer experience, identify and take advantage of opportunities for cooperative-wide efficiencies, and collaboratively develop and implement initiatives to improve the quality, variety, and responsiveness of library services throughout the LINCC cooperative. Learn more about LINCC.
Link to full job announcement.