State Library of Oregon
As the Cataloging Specialist, you will participate as a part of the catalog services team in the Government Information and Library Services division
This position at a glance:
- Identifying, processing, and cataloging of materials in print and digital formats.
- Working to support an effective online catalog and other means of access to library collections.
- Providing library users with information, materials and electronic resources as needed.
We Are Looking For at least three years of clerical experience. Two years of the experience must have been in a library or related setting providing specialized clerical or technical support, preferably including responsibility for leadwork activities and/or coordination of office, or work practices and/or procedures.
The most qualified candidates will possess the following skills and areas of professional work experience:
- Original cataloging and copy cataloging skill and experience.
- Familiarity and experience with OCLC Connexion, integrated library systems (ILS), and digital asset management systems (DAMS).
How to Apply
- Current State of Oregon employees – You must apply through your employee Workday account. At the time of application, please attach your current cover letter and resume.
- External Applicants – Please visit Oregon Job Opportunities to submit your application for the position, which includes your current cover letter and resume.
Link to full job announcement.