Gladstone and Oak Lodge Public Libraries
Gladstone and Oak Lodge, OR
We are recruiting for a part-time, on-call Library Aide pool. Library Aide shifts are generally 3 hours long, which may be scheduled 7 days per week, and will generally begin between 8:00 AM and 11:00 AM. Specific duties include:
- With direction and training, operates Automated Materials Handling (AMH) machine including:
- Induct library materials into the AMH system
- Level, complete, tag, remove, and replace crates within the AMH system
- Identify AMH system maintenance issues and perform basic preventive maintenance on the AMH system. Including vacuuming, wiping down, and visual inspection.
- Stage crates for unloading into the Automated Materials Handling (AMH) system
- Stage crates for loading onto delivery vehicles
- Moves library materials in crates into and out of delivery vehicles via ramp or lift gate.
- With direction and training, assist with basic mailroom activities (shipping, receiving).
Training on AMH operation, and loading/unloading procedures will be provided.
Link to full job announcement.