Deschutes Public Library
Technical Services Metadata Specialist
Job Location: Downtown Bend Library – Bend, OR
Position Type: Full Time (40 hrs. per week)
Education Level: High School/G.E.D.
Salary Range: $3,038.47 month
APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 12, 2018, at 12:01 AM
Starting Monthly Salary: $3,038.47 – 3,129.62 for a full-time schedule with excellent benefits.
Provides accurate and quality bibliographic, item, authority and holdings records in order to maintain the catalog’s integrity and database reliability for staff and patrons.
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities are required of all employees:
- Communication (Seeks first to understand; uses Platinum rule)
- Customer Service (Makes and maintains effective connections with customers)
- Personal Leadership (Inspires greatness)
- Results (Aligns work with local & District priorities; accepts responsibility for outcomes)
- Self-Management (Cares for self; is aware of emotions & impact on others)
- Relationships – Teamwork (Creates an environment of trust)
- Technology (Embraces new technology for efficiencies and life-long learning)
The full posting description can be found here: